We are open and our staff are ready to serve you, virtually.
An update from the Caravan & Camping Industry Association:
- RV manufacturers can remain open.
- In relation to customers attending dealers’ or repairers’ premises to collect goods, or for services, it is unlikely they will satisfy one of the reasonable excuses allowed under the stay-at home rules.
- Caravan parks and camping grounds, including residential land lease communities, in Greater Sydney must close to members of the public except for –
- permanent residents or other people who have no other place of permanent residence, and their visitors (sites are limited to 5 visitors)
- people who were staying there immediately before 6pm, 26 June 2021 and who are continuing to stay there under a booking that was made before 6pm that date and has not been extended after that date.
- Everyone currently staying in a caravan park or camping ground in Greater Sydney must follow the stay-at-home rules unless they have a reasonable excuse to leave, such as –
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services
- Attending work, or education, where they cannot work or study from their accommodation
- Exercise outdoors in groups of 10 or fewer
- Seeking medical care or for compassionate reasons.
These people can also leave their accommodation if the period of their booking expires, and they go directly to their place of residence or other temporary accommodation, and they continue to comply with the stay-at-home rules. They can also leave their accommodation early if they wish to go home and comply with the stay-at-home rules at their place of residence.
Don’t forget we also have 360 degree videos here.
Be safe and we will keep you posted.